[Koha-devel] RFC: Koha : Merge biblio & biblioitems tables

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Nov 24 16:31:44 CET 2008

A quick look over your table on the wiki.  One thing I notice is the
lack of the marc column.  Is this intentional?

I don't know if duplicating the marc in two columns is wanted, but I
don't like it much.  The database, and probably some sql query results,
would be much smaller with just one copy on the marc.

While we are talking about merging and cleaning in the database can we
talk about this also?

Thanks.