[Koha-devel] mod_perl (was: DBIx::Class stuff)

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Mon Nov 24 18:56:41 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Michael Hafen
<mdhafen at tech.washk12.org> wrote:
> Hmm, I hope that isn't the case.  I have multiple instances of Koha
> running on a server with mod_perl installed.  I haven't heard any
> complaints so far.

You're running Koha under Apache::PerlRun, not Apache::Registry,
right?  It's the latter that would likely give us a significant
performance boost, but because of Apache::Registry's caching of
scripts and variables, a lot of code would have to be refactored.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton