[Koha-devel] See information in OPAC

Jesse Weaver jesse.weaver at liblime.com
Tue Nov 25 00:41:11 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Emmanuel Enciso <emmanuelenciso at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi, I´ve some problems with my database, I imported 15,000 records in
> MARC21 format in MARC_BREEDING table, but I can´t see in OPAC module. I know
> there is a process that I have to run but one by one.
> Is there way or process to see all records in OPAC module?
>
> Thanks
>

> Emmanuel

This will vary depending on the version of Koha you're using, but it sounds
like 2.2.9.

If you're just starting to import your records, rather than importing MARC
records for use in cataloging, you'll want to use the bulkmarcimport.pl
script (a perl program, distributed with Koha).

--
Jesse Weaver
Software Developer, LibLime