[Koha-devel] Label and barcode generator broken

Bernard Shiundu BShiundu at strathmore.edu
Tue Nov 25 14:54:55 CET 2008

Just noticed that the label generator seems broken ... While it still does produce the barcode numbers with the guide boxes, It doesn't generate the actual barcodes anymore. A peek at the logs shows first
>> stack underflow:tags stack is empty, referer: http://<myserver>/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add_batch&type=labels<http://%3cmyserver%3e/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add_batch&type=labels>

Then later on

>> label-print-pdf.pl: failed to parse label formatstring: io and barcode at /opt/koha/src/C4/Labels.pm line 862., referer: http://<myserver>/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add&batch_id=1&itemnumber=1&itemnumber=2&itemnumber=3<http://%3cmyserver%3e/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-manager.pl?op=add&batch_id=1&itemnumber=1&itemnumber=2&itemnumber=3>

This is both on version 3.00.00.107 with perl 5.008008 and on 3.01.00.003 with perl 5.010000 ...

Anyone else seen this before I go ahead and file a bug report?

Bernard Shiundu
Strathmore University
Nairobi, Kenya

Strathmore University provides all-round education in an atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for use by the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and/or any files attached to it from your computer. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Strathmore University. The University accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email and/or its attachments. The University warrants neither the integrity of the e-mail nor its freedom from errors, viruses, interception or any other form of interference.