[Koha-devel] patches for 3.0 / head / both

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Oct 14 17:04:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

atm, all patches are sent to patches at koha.org
They are supposed to be relevant for HEAD.
but : how will we deal with patches that are 3.0 only ?

For example : updates of the french translation. They are 3.0 specific,
and can't be merged in HEAD.
In a few weeks, I think we will have some bugs that are 3.0 only, and
irrelevant in head (due to some structure/code/features changes)

so, how will we deal with those ?
I once suggested to have a patches30 at koha.org mailbox, this proposal has
not been accepted. But I come back with the general idea, as I think
it's something we will face quickly.
So, any idea welcomed...

--
Paul POULAIN