[Koha-devel] patches for 3.0 / head / both

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Oct 14 17:41:04 CEST 2008

Joe Atzberger a écrit :
> Paul --
>
> I think as long as the commit message identifies the target as
> 3.0-specific, there is not much benefit from a separate patches list
> for 3.0.  I might defer to HDL on this, since he is the end
> recipient/manager of those patches, but I think the community of
> reviewers should be the same.
>
> Since 3.0-specific traffic is likely to be small relative to HEAD's
> traffic, I don't think it is much of an imposition on the current list.
>
> --Joe
Having a peculiar FLAG for branch 3.0, say [3.0.x], on each 3.0.x
related patch, could be a solution or a duplicate list of koha-patches.
But anyway, there should be a repository or a way for me to at least
submit some patches to some one who has access to 3.0. I could make
patches available on a website, but who would push it on rel-3.0.x ? I
thought I had to do it.
gitosis was meant to be installed in order to allow me to push directly
on that branch.
At the moment, maintenance is stalled. And I donot think it is a good thing.

Is there a way we could solve this situation ?
Friendly.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT