[Koha-devel] patches for 3.0 / head / both

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:25:08 CEST 2008

Paul --

I think as long as the commit message identifies the target as 3.0-specific,
there is not much benefit from a separate patches list for 3.0.  I might
defer to HDL on this, since he is the end recipient/manager of those
patches, but I think the community of reviewers should be the same.

Since 3.0-specific traffic is likely to be small relative to HEAD's traffic,
I don't think it is much of an imposition on the current list.

--Joe