[Koha-devel] Not know how to use finesMode

Rubén Gómez rugomez at qualityobjects.com
Wed Oct 15 17:46:53 CEST 2008

Hello everybody. That's my first email so I hope I can express myself.

I want to use the fines Mode but I'm not sure how to put it working. I
have gone to "Circulation preferences" and I put the "finesMode"
variable to "production", but it doesn't do nothing.

I want to create a fine when anyone don't return a book on time,
something like to pay $0,5 each day it overpass the "Specify Due
Date". I suppose it must be done with "finesMode" but I don't know how
to do it. What about "accruefines cronjob", where can I found it?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks!