[Koha-devel] Timeline for 3.0.1

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Oct 27 18:57:31 CET 2008

Hi,
As Release Maintainer, I have been given gitosis access to rel3.0
So I shall be able to catchup with all the bug fixes patches.

What I am aiming at now is issuing a bug fix release on First week of
December.
That means, branching 3.0.1 on the 15th November, so that translators
could have a two weeks time for translations.

Tell me if this sounds reasonable and ok for you (translators).
You will also need to have the fresher templates. Maybe the Translation
manager could  have the process update automatically translations and
allow ppl for multiple version access ?

See you soon.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT