[Koha-devel] availability of a reserved item

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Oct 29 14:19:25 CET 2008

I am at training in Texas and the librarians here agree with Susan.
It should say that the book is not available. They don't need it to
say that it's on hold - but they don't want it to say available
because then patrons will go the shelf looking for it.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714