[Koha-devel] RFC: Advanced patron search

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Sep 2 13:49:59 CEST 2008

This is certainly something I have heard several people ask for.  I
personally like your option #1.  I'm not sure why we'd need a system
preference for this though.  Why wouldn't we just have an advanced
search form that lets you search the fields associated with patron
records?

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime