[Koha-devel] community structure (RMaint, translation manager, QA manager...)

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Wed Sep 3 21:46:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> - What about having an IRC meeting to nominate officially all Koha
> positions ? and announce them everywhere.

Good idea.  I suggest Thursday, 11 September or Friday, 12 September
at 19:00 UTC to give us a fighting chance to have all of the current
candidates awake simultaneously.

To propose an agenda:

1. Confirm 3.2 RM, DocM, and TM ("speak now, or forever hold your peace")
2. Decide on 3.0 RMaint.
3. Discuss options for filling the position of 3.2 QA.
4. Discuss features for 3.2.  I will finish sending out LibLime's RFCs
and propose a roadmap by next Thursday.

Regards,

Galen
--