[Koha-devel] Koha 3 Advanced Search

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Sep 4 16:44:39 CEST 2008

Are you using Biblio level Itemtypes or Item level Itemtypes, and do you
have the itemtype set in the appropriate place?

Check in Administration in System Preferences on the Cataloguing tab the
syspref item-level_itypes.  If that is on you have to set the itemtype
on the items themselves, which is the 952$y field.  Otherwise the
itemtype has to be on the Biblio record, in the 942$c field.