[Koha-devel] Koha 3 Advanced Search

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:26:25 CEST 2008

There was a known deficiency in one of the zebra configuration files that
caused the symptoms you report.  If your version is older than the July 12th
patch, please update your file:
etc/zebradb/ccl.properties

The git version is here:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob;f=etc/zebradb/ccl.properties;h=775feed6e22a0abe3e8e925a530b96d1a615929b;hb=HEAD