[Koha-devel] Installing 3.0 on FreeBSD - Web Installer Errors

Thomas Sewell Thomas at CoolSewell.com
Fri Sep 26 20:11:46 CEST 2008

Joshua Ferraro Wrote:
>> This seems to be owed to the fact that you donot have any database
>> structure in your database
>> consider loading /installer/data/mysql/kohastructure.sql in your koha
>> database.
>Those errors are actually harmless, except for the 'production mode -
>trapped fatal error' one. Loading kohastructure.sql manually will just
>confuse the web installer. I've gotten that production mode error
>myself when I had the wrong CGI::Session libraries installed. You may
>need to install CGI::Session::yaml

Thanks for your help.

Installing DATA-UUID and CGI-Session-YAML, then Manually downloading and
installing
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/R/RS/RSAVAGE/CGI-Session-Serialize-ya
ml-4.21.tgz solved the "production mode - trapped fatal error" problem for
me.

I've decided to avoid zebra for now and just get the basic system working.

Thanks,

Thomas