[Koha-devel] Problem with 007 framework?

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Wed Apr 1 16:12:16 CEST 2009

Thanks to Galen for spending time troubleshooting with me this morning.  My development machine appears to not have external email enabled.  I've asked our IT person to fix that, but in the meantime Galen suggested sending the patch as an attachement to the patches list.

Jane Wagner

Library Systems Analyst

PTFS Inc.

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200