[Koha-devel] Data Conversion form Newgenlib to koha

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Wed Apr 1 16:34:11 CEST 2009

Dear Mr. Soni

You can easily migrate to Koha 3 (an excellent Web 2.0 compliant LMS with
support for NCIP and other global standards). You may test the OPAC in
many sites in India (DPL, granthalaya.org @ http://www.granthalaya.org/,
DLIS, University of Burdwan @ http://burdwan01.kwc.kohalibrary.com/). If
u r interested I can give u the admin password for checking system
features. In India a few service providers are available such as OpenLX
(http://www.openlx.com/koha.php).

Welcome to Koha3

partha

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India