[Koha-devel] Working on patch, need translation to french for system preference.

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Fri Apr 10 18:15:26 CEST 2009

The confusion is a flaw in my description.  There is a page load when
the 'Edit' link is clicked.  With the sys. pref. off the link doesn't
appear.  The link directs to a separate page which also checks the sys.
pref. for security sake.

Managing fines with this off should be as normal, hence the sys. pref.
defaulting to off.  This patch is for people who don't care about proper
accounting practices.  :)

On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 17:58 +0200, Nicolas Morin wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Michael Hafen <mdhafen at tech.washk12.org> wrote:
> > This is great, I appreciate your work.
> >
> > The sys. pref. controls the appearance of a link and the function of the
> > page linked to.  Yes, this is about patron fines.  With the sys. pref.
> > when the link is clicked the page presents a form to change the
> > information of the associated fine, the description, amount, and amount
> > outstanding.
> >
> > Please let me know if this information will effect the translation.
>
> No, that's fine : the translation stands.
> Does this mean that with the sys pref OFF one cannot manage fines
> anymore? Hum, it's friday, I'm slow : I'm not sure I get it yet.
> Nevermind.
> Nicolas

[snip]
> >> (?) : "Si activé, permet de modifier les amendes dans l'interface
> >> professionnelle".

On another note would someone please comment on how this compares to
Francis Wanga's translation.  I have to ability to choose between the
two.  Thanks.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer