[Koha-devel] Working on patch, need translation to french for system preference.

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Fri Apr 10 18:59:10 CEST 2009

Thank you Nicolas.  I'll use this translation then.

On another note, I'm wondering about the single quote.  The SQL doesn't
like it in "l'interface".  To work in the SQL should that be
"l''interface"?  I ask because I see something similar on another line
of the unimarc_standard_systempref.sql file, line 15.  It's about the
autoBarcode sys. pref.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer