[Koha-devel] Amazon Documentation Question

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Mon Apr 27 19:46:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Nicole Engard
<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> With all of the recent Amazon patched, I'm reworking the
> documentation.  I do have one question though.  I have this note in
> several places "IMPORTANT: If this is ON, make sure that GoogleJackets
> and BakerTaylorEnabled are OFF."
>
> Is this still true?  If you turn on more than one covers or book
> service which will work? Or if you have multiple on will you get
> duplicate info from each service?

You would currently get multiple book images, although I know that
Danny plans another go at some refactoring that would allow you to use
multiple sources for the book cover images.  The code is evolving to
the point where you can mix and match non-book-cover types of enhanced
content from different providers.

Regards,

Galen
--