[Koha-devel] Fixes to opac-search.pl and opac-advsearch.tmpl

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 23:25:29 CEST 2009

When there are changes to the zebra index rules, for example, your
production copy doesn't get updated by updatedatabase, since you could have
stashed it literally anywhere on the filesystem.  Compare the uninstalled
(updated) versions against your installed (production) versions and
incorporate the updates manually.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions