[Koha-devel] Fixes to opac-search.pl and opac-advsearch.tmpl

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Apr 27 23:33:30 CEST 2009

Hmm, the process I use updates the template files and the zebra files
( except for re-indexing zebra of course ).

After pulling in git ( I actually do fetch and rebase, but that's not
important ), I copy the source tree elsewhere ( because I'm
paranoid ;) ).  In the other copy I run 'perl Makefile.PL
--prev-install-log /path/to/koha/misc/koha-install-log'.  Then 'make'
and 'make install'.  Effectively installing over the previous install.
That's worked pretty good for me.  YMMV.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer

for Koha checkout