[Koha-devel] duedate differences between results and detail

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Tue Apr 28 22:55:38 CEST 2009

I remember discussion about this problem but can't find specifics.  In
staff mode, the system is sometimes showing a different duedate in the
results list than in the detail page.  The one on the detail page is
correct.  It looks as if the results list is using the due_date variable
calculated by Search.pm, and the detail page is using the datedue
variable calculated by Items.pm.  Are these pulling data from different
places?  I think that's what I'm remembering.

If that's the case, does someone have a patch yet?  I'm not finding
anything on bugzilla that seems to be an exact match for the problem,
although #3049 may be close.

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.