[Koha-devel] Summary of Connecticut Hack-fest today

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Apr 29 01:08:41 CEST 2009

Hello Koha - Developers -

I just wanted to give a very brief summary of today's Connecticut Koha-
Hack-Fest at the Middlebury Public Library.

1. We reviewed git cloning, git commands, and practice for submitting
patches.
2. Coding practices for Koha
3. Customizing the look and feel of the OPAC
4. Linux system administration - tips and tricks
5. Resources for learning to "Do-It-Yourself"

We are working on some dates for hosting another Koha-Hack-Fest
towards the end of May.  Most likely a Wednesday or Friday and will
shortly send out a request for dates that people in the Northeast of
USA may attend.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com