[Koha-devel] Need French translation for a feature I'm working on please.

Michael Hafen mdhafen at washk12.org
Mon Aug 10 19:43:05 CEST 2009

I'm getting ready to submit patches for a new feature.  I need a kind
French speaker to translate a couple strings for me before I go on.

"If set a date field is displayed on the Hold screen of the Staff
Interface, allowing the hold date to be set in the future."

and

"If set, along with the AllowHoldDateInFuture system preference, OPAC
users can set the date of a hold to be in the future."

Thanks.

--
Michael Hafen
Systems Analyst and Programmer