[Koha-devel] I introduce myself

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Aug 21 22:29:53 CEST 2009

2009/8/22 Cristian Bernareggi <cristian.bernareggi at gmail.com>:
> Dear all, my name is Cristian. I work at Milan university-computer Science
> Library. We are planning to install Koha and use it as ILS. I would like to
> ask you some questions:

Hi Cristian

That's great to hear.

> - which are the differences between Koha 3.0 and 3.2? I could not find a
> document about what's new in Koha 3.2;

Koha 3.2 has not been released yet. Koha 3.0.3 is that latest stable release.
3.2.0 is planned to be released in late september/early october

There will be a changelog with the release, but you can look at the
rfc's on the koha wiki (wiki.koha.org) to see what is coming up.

> - is a manual about Koha available as PDF or in another printable format?

Im not sure about that, I hope someone else will answer.

Chris