[Koha-devel] I introduce myself

tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Fri Aug 21 22:55:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

> - which are the differences between Koha 3.0 and 3.2? I could not find a
> document about what's new in Koha 3.2;

Those two links document the difference between 3.0 and 3.2
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:roadmap3.2
The main plus is a better acquisition module
Important improvements are also in circulation module and about Opac.
But read the pages to understand the situation.

> - is a manual about Koha available as PDF or in another printable format?
The official doc site is here: http://koha.org/documentation
The manual of ver 3.0 'all in one html page' is:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/referencemanual-all-pages
For 3.2 is:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/referencemanual-all-pages

You need to wait to download them, they are huge HTML pages with many
images.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli