[Koha-devel] koha with better support for postgresql

ricardo mendoza koha.spanish at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:19:50 CET 2009

Hi all, at this time how to improve support for koha to use postgresql,
someone could explain that you can do to make fully functional koha with
postgresql.I see that postgresql offers many features than can koha use
managed to improve its performance. I like to explore the possibility of
starting to develop the necessary code for koha to make a complete and
functional use of all PostgreSQL features, with the help of experienced
developers.

Thank you,
Ricardo