[Koha-devel] Which is the best Linux flavour to work with Koha ?

G.K.MANJUNATH gkm at igidr.ac.in
Sun Dec 6 07:44:25 CET 2009

We installed Koha on Fedora, Ubuntu and Debain and did not face any
problem. I understand that, Debian is what most people use.

I need some suggestions. Which is the best Linux flavour to work on,
especially with Koha and why ?  Can any one please clarify ?

I do not want to frequently change the OS environment. However, later like
to opt for the latest version of Koha ( 3.2 ), when fully tested.

Most important, we would like to use the same OS for other open source
software such as Dspace and Greestone.

thanks,

       Dr.G.K.Manjunath
       Chief Librarian
       Indira Gandhi Inst of Development Research
       Film City Road
       Santosh Nagar
       Goregaon(East )
       MUMBAI - 400 065, India