[Koha-devel] Improving Koha's OPAC Search

Chad G. Hansen cgh at byu.edu
Thu Dec 10 18:51:49 CET 2009

Ian,

The main goal behind the folksonomic aided searching, from what I understand
(I was not on the team that developed this searching algorithm, I have been
added as someone who can potentially help them get their algorithm into an
existing ILS), is to improve relevance of the results.

I will talk to my team about this further to determine what improvements we
are actually hoping for.

Thanks,
Chad

--