[Koha-devel] Help with SQL report

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Dec 11 18:01:40 CET 2009

Chris Cormack a écrit :
> 2009/12/11 Adrea Lund <adrea at moablibrary.org>:
>
>> I'll try to answer Chris Cormack's question and describe our ideal report -
>>
>> It would allow you to specify the following variables...
>> 1) a specific call number range
>> 2) a specific time frame - _____ date to _____ date
>> 3) choose "greater than," "less than" or "equal to" a specific a number of
>> circulations.
>> For example the report could list all "copies with less than 3 circulations"
>> in the specified call number range (MUSIC 1999 CD to MUSIC ZZ TOP CD) during
>> the specified time period (2004-01-01 to 2009-12-31).
>> Circulations = issues+renewals+local use

(answer for everyone)
well... this in in BibLibre pipeline (entering parameters at runtime),
and already works pretty well for SQL reports, what is missing is just
being able to create parameters in the wizard. Otherwise, the following
syntax works well :

SELECT barcode FROM items WHERE callnumber in (<<Call Number
from>>,<<Call Number to>>) AND branchcode=<<Choose branch|branches>>

Will ask :
Call Number from: ____________
Call Number to: ____________
Choose branch: __________v    (_____v is the list of branches)
[OK]

at runtime.

It won't probably be in 3.2 (feature freeze declared), but in git & in
3.4, it will definitely be !

(don't help you Adrea, sorry)

--
Paul POULAIN