[Koha-devel] Koha Issuing Rules and Borrower

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 17 17:08:53 CET 2009

Frederic Demians a écrit :
> For what I see in C4::Circulation, there is a function named TooMany
> which verify a borrower's authorization to check out put but with an
> item number. Do you think that Koha issuing rules would permit to have a
> IsBorrowerAllowedToCheckout function accepting just a borrower ID parameter?

Hi Frédéric,

The problem is that none can say if "this borrower can issue", one can
just say "this borrower can issue an item of type X, from branch B", as
issuing rules are based on patron categ/itemtype/branch (except if
patron is debarred, but that's not your question ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com