[Koha-devel] koha-3.0.5 local keyboard in opac

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Wed Dec 23 21:42:43 CET 2009

The settings referred here are available through the web administration console, under More -> Administration. You can search for the System Preferences OpacUserjs etc. from that page. These are not files in the file system, they are preferences set in the staff intranet.

Please let me know if this needs more explanation.

Liz Rea
NEKLS