[Koha-devel] Frameworks

Pascale Nalon Pascale.Nalon at ensmp.fr
Tue Feb 3 13:31:40 CET 2009

Bonjour,
--

Le 3 févr. 09 à 09:21, Frederic Demians a écrit :

>> As far as the UNIMARC format is concerned, BibLibre did change the
>> "default" framework when the standard changed: it's the
>> frameworkthat's available as an sql file with a release.
>
> I can confirm that thanks to BibLibre, and specifically Nicolas for
> the
> last version, Koha UNIMARC users enjoy an valuable and accurate
> version
> of the standard.

A small precision, before BibLibre which maintains the default
UNIMARC framework, it was  Paul Poulain, Henri-Damien Laurent and
Myself who generated (manually), all the fields (not far from 900)
and subfields (I do not know how much) into force in 2003.

Pascale Nalon
Bibliothèque de Mines ParisTech
35, rue St Honoré
77300 Fontainebleau