[Koha-devel] Git Repository Questions

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Fri Jan 9 18:06:29 CET 2009

I don't know if it is possible to clone a git repo over http.  There is
a web interface to browsing a repo, git-web, but I don't think that is
suitable for cloning.  I think the standard protocols for cloning a repo
are git:// ssh:// and maybe ftp://

I'm sure someone on this list can correct me if I'm wrong.