[Koha-devel] how to handle the link back to amazon?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:05:21 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Nicole Engard <nicole.engard at liblime.com>wrote:

> Also, does the link have to go to Amazon US? Can't we set it up so
> that the users can pick their local Amazon?

This is already established via the SysPref "AmazonLocale".

I think we could go the route Nicolas suggests, and try to stay consistent
by doing the same with other image sources, but for Baker & Taylor images it
will not make any sense unless you link the image itself, because they
insert fake "buttons" (that the user will click on) into the images
themselves.  That's part of the deal with them.

--joe