[Koha-devel] Holds Queue view_holdsqueue.pl 404 Error

David Riggs riggs at createtank.com
Wed Jan 28 00:43:51 CET 2009

I've installed Koha 3.00.00 on Ubuntu 8.04, and when clicking the
"Holds Queue" link in the Staff Client, I receive a 404 error trying
to display view_holdsqueue.pl.

Searching the mailing lists shows several people complaining about
this, but no definitive answer as to the cause. Is this the result of
some failed part of the installation? Missing cron job?

Strangely, I've placed two holds via the OPAC successfully, but when I
look in the database, 'select count(*) from tmp_holdsqueue' claims 1
row, and 'select * from tmp_holdsqueue' returns zero rows. Huh?!

Can anyone explain what I've botched and how to get a working holds queue?

Thanks,
- DR

--
david a. riggs