[Koha-devel] Introduction

Bob Birchall @ Calyx bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Jan 30 05:18:37 CET 2009

Hi all,

My name is Bob Birchall.  I have just joined this list (having hung around
the general list for some time).  Let me introduce myself.

I work with Irma and I am a director of Calyx.  I have been supporting Irma
in her work for a while but intend to increase my input this year.  I am not
an IT professional (my experience is general management) but I hope to
contribute in other ways.  I don't expect to understand everything I see
here, but perhaps I'll learn something!

Congratulations on the great work you do for the Koha community.

Regards,

Bob

Bob Birchall

Director