[Koha-devel] [Koha] barcodes,

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Jul 3 20:20:29 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Joe Atzberger <ohiocore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Note: This would dramatically increase the resulting filesize and the
> computational cost of delivering it.

Right, roughly an eye-popping 636% larger file size. So if one is printing
very large label batches (>500 labels) it might not work well for them.

This is really only a workaround. I'm working to try to understand exactly
what needs to be changed in PDF::Reuse to correct the Type3 issue. I hope to
have a *real* fix for it in the near future.

As an alternative, this workaround could simply be applied on a case-by-case
basis rather than committing the patch I submitted to the main repo.

Regards,
Chris