[Koha-devel] Bugs about koha-zebraqueue-daemon ?

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Mon Jul 6 12:19:24 CEST 2009

Hi to all,

as you see in koha general mailing list we are speaking how to setup
indexing in production:
as I see the solution is not use zebraqueue daemon but to put in cron
job rebuild_zebra.pl

At 09.11 05/07/2009, Chris Cormack wrote:
>2009/7/5 Jonson philip <superjojo1000 at gmail.com>:
>
>The daemon hasn't been kept up to date, and has some issues with
>memory leakage, so on all systems you should run rebuild_zebra.pl as a
>cron job.

for my library is not a good solution. We want to use Authority a lot
in cataloguing and we need to insert a new
authority record and immediatly use it.

So in fact I need to fix zebraqueue daemon !!
There are in bugzilla description of this bug ?
Could you send me a description of the bug ?

More descriptions, more easy to fix it.

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli

Zeno Tajoli