[Koha-devel] Koha Label Module Re-write

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Jul 29 04:59:25 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Chris Nighswonger <
cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been working for a while on re-writing the label module from the
> ground up and am nearly complete. The new code takes a more OO approach and
> should make the implementation of new features easier (ie. single label
> printing for a single item, etc.) I'm hoping to be finished in time for the
> feature freeze at the end of August. The initial objective is to bring the
> new code up to the same specifications as the old and perform easily
> implemented bug-fixes along the way. I'll try to publish my repo over the
> next week so anyone who likes can have a look at the wip.

Here is a copy of my wip repo:

http://git.foundations.edu/?p=koha.3.0.x;a=summary

Give the dns changes 24hrs or so to propagate depending where you are in the
world.

This is a wip and subject to change instantaneously and drastically without
notice. Also, the pod is suffering from a rather large latency. It will be
updated/completed prior to submission. The work is currently being done over
the 3.0.x HEAD, but will be ported to the current development HEAD once
completed.

Kind Regards,
Chris