[Koha-devel] Koha Label Module Re-write

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Jul 29 12:26:40 CEST 2009

Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
> Incidentally, this re-write will remove the patron card utility code
> intitially. It was only nearly finished in its current state. I plan to add
> it back in finished form after completeing work on the labels code. This
> means it will probably not make it into the next release.

Thanks for the rewrite.  It would proably be helpful for our
patronCardLogo extension, which is very messily done at the moment.

Can you expand on the above about removing the patron card utility
code?  Does that mean patron card printing vanishes completely?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software