[Koha-devel] Searching not working in OPAC of Koha-3.0

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:02:30 CEST 2009

2009/6/1 Zico <mailzico at gmail.com>

> Hi, I am able to search in Staff Client in my Koha 3.0, which is running
> under Debian 5.0. But, my searching shows "nothing found" in OPAC.
>
> After facing this problem, i stopped my Zebra server by "NoZebra", but,
> yet, nothing changed.

Changing to NoZebra mode does not start or stop the zebrasrv process.  It
sounds like you never ran zebrasrv at all, and never indexed your records
for either mode.  So when you search the index you correctly get zero
results.  You should only expect search results when you have built an index
to search on, in either mode!

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions