[Koha-devel] Searching not working in OPAC of Koha-3.0

Zico mailzico at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:15:42 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Joe Atzberger <ohiocore at gmail.com> wrote:

> Changing to NoZebra mode does not start or stop the zebrasrv process.  It
> sounds like you never ran zebrasrv at all,

I did it. It`s in daemon process.

> and never indexed your records for either mode.

But, records are showing in Staff Client. :)

> So when you search the index you correctly get zero results.  You should
> only expect search results when you have built an index to search on, in
> either mode!

How to do that? Actually, what i tried to do is,

1. Run the* rebuild-nozebra.pl* from /usr/share/koha/migration-issue/

But, haven`t do this, cause, i don`t want to take risk with my 10,000 data!
:)

What do you suggest me now?

--
Best,