[Koha-devel] Barcode Not Found

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Tue Jun 23 01:48:44 CEST 2009

Thanks Jesse and Mason for the help. Now I am a novice when it comes to working with Perl…so, can you tell me a little more about the Perl API? How does It work?

Thanks!

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"