[Koha-devel] updateitem.pl

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon Jun 29 12:33:49 CEST 2009

It is my understanding that there will be some bulk editing
functionality in 3.2 :
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2#cataloguing  I
know that doesn't help you right now, but it is good news because
you're not the only one who needs this type of functionality.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714