[Koha-devel] updateitem.pl

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 29 18:33:41 CEST 2009

"Roche III, Edward" <edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us> wrote:
> I understand what you are saying but I am not a programmer by any
> stretch of the imagination. I follow and edit the code but to actually a
> script is beyond my skill set at this point. So if someone can help me
> out here that if not if someone can tell who to contact that can help
> that would great as well.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I read the message on the development
list, the sig says "Network Administrator" and software.coop's Network
Administrator writes small scripts, so I thought it was a question of
how to develop it.  I didn't have time to review the thread (it wasn't
summarised in the email and your quoting is generally confusing - see
http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.1 ) to figure out
what you wanted, code it and test it.

If the script kindly provided by mdhafen doesn't work for your task,
David Schuster wrote a good guide to suggesting new features at
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=instructions

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software
Notice http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html        |  .... op