[Koha-devel] Sorting Authority Headings

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Thu Mar 5 11:44:56 CET 2009

It IS Doable, but would require as far as i know some changes :
- either indexing/sorting by "heading" and not by field elements
- or have a secondary sort key... (b subfield should be a good candidate
Comments welcome) and modification in Authorities Search in order to add
that, and reindexing data.
But it is a desirable feature.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT

2009/3/4 Joe Atzberger <ohiocore at gmail.com>

> Should be doable.
> --joe
>
> On Mar 3, 2009 11:04 PM, "Eric Bégin" <Eric.Begin at inlibro.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In the authority search, is there a way to sort the result of the
> authorities headings and subheadings?
>
> Let's get the following geographic locations/sublocations
>
> Canada » Quebec
> Canada » Ontario
> Canada » British Columbia
> United States » Maine
> United States » California
> United States » New York
>
> The location are sorted, but not the sublocations.
>
> Any clue how we could make the sort correctly?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre SARL