[Koha-devel] [Koha] Item Type Defined in MARC

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Fri Mar 20 17:05:36 CET 2009

Ok...I can move the $x data to a dummy field but does anyone know how to
strip the @a from the field so I can move it to the $y in 952?

Thanks
Ed

Edward J. Roche
Network Administrator
Solanco School District
717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"