[Koha-devel] Date defaults in pendingreserves.pl (holds to pull report)

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Mar 20 19:56:43 CET 2009

> However, the last bit of the below part of the script
> -- the if !defined($startdate) piece -- seems to be implying that other
> start and end dates could be provided.

Of course: if the user can change dates in the Refine Results section
then the script is set up to accept custom dates. At my library I
suggest that librarians bookmark their Holds Queue report with their
branch parameter prefilled to save clicks. You could do the same with
pendingreserves.pl:

/cgi-bin/koha/circ/pendingreserves.pl?from=01/18/2009&to=01/19/2009

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries